Recipe type: Salad
Salad Platter is a Bolivian food recipe called Ensalada de Legumbres.
- 4 carrots, blanched and sliced
- 2 c. green beans, blanched and ends trimmed
- 2 red peppers, seeded and sliced in strips
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 4 to 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 to 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 small potatoes, peeled, cooked, and sliced
- 3 to 6 celery stalks, sliced in strips
- 6 to 8 asparagus spears, blanched
- ½ c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Mix all vegetables.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper and pour dressing vegetables.