Lemon Pie is a Bolivian food recipe for a version of the famous pie.
- 3 lemons
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 125 g. butter
- 1 egg
- 1½ c. flour
- ⅛ c. warm water
- Grease pie plate.
- Mix butter with flour. Add egg and mix. Add water and knead.
- Press the dough into the pie plate for the crust.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 220°C.
- Squeeze lemons and mix with the condensed milk and the sugar.
- Pour mixture into baked pie crust.
- Put pie back in oven that has been turned off, but still warm from baking pie crust. Leave in oven for about 10 minutes.