Fruit Salad with Frozen Yogurt
Recipe type: Dessert
Fruit Salad with Frozen Yogurt is a Bolivian food recipe with citrus fruits that is good with frozen yogurt.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 medium plum, pitted and sliced
- 1 large orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 quart of frozen nonfat vanilla yogurt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the honey and lemon juice, stir in the fruit.
- Serve the fruit topped with a scoop of frozen yogurt.