Breaded Beef Cutlets
Recipe type: Entree
Breaded Beef Cutlets is a Bolivian food recipe called Milanesas.
- ¾ c. bread crumbs
- ¾ tsp. oregano
- ¼ c. flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. beef (eye of the round), cut into 8 slices
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil for frying
- 4 lemon wedges
- Mix bread crumbs and oregano. Set aside.
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper.
- Coat beef slices with flour mixture. Dip them in the beaten egg, then roll in the bread crumbs, coating well.
- Heat oil in large skillet, then add beef slices. Cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Garnish with lemon wedges before serving.